Sunday, October 28, 2007

The World Series!

Me, Jessica, my friend Jon and my sister-in-law Heather went to the first World Series game ever at Coors Field last night; and even though they lost it was such an incredible experience. I hope that the Rockies will be back in the World Series another year, but you just never know; so we were so fortunate to have this opportunity. It really was an awesome experience, I have been to many baseball games before, but the atmosphere last night was like nothing I have ever experienced. It was electric. Everyone was cheering, everyone was excited and we were all there witnessing history. So I hope that they can win tonight and extend the series, but if they don't it will still be the most memorable season for the Colorado Rockies.

It was, of course, an extravagant introduction; which included fireworks, balloons and the largest American Flag I have ever seen.


Jon on the left, me and Jessica in the middle, Heather on the right.






1 comment:

Teddi said...

Oh man, I'm so jealous!! I tried so hard to get tickets. I bet it was an amazing experience!