Wednesday, October 03, 2007

We trashed a dress!

Yesterday Jessica and I had the wonderful opportunity to meet and shoot with some great photographers in the Denver area. I think it is so important to get to know other photographers in the area and form some great relationships with them. So we all got together near Confluence Park in Downtown Denver and did what is known as a trash the dress shoot. If you haven't heard of this before, basically the bride does things with her dress she wouldn't dare do before the wedding. You will see what I am talking about in the slideshow, but we had so much fun.

A huge thanks to everyone who attended and I am so excited about starting some great friendships with everyone. A special thanks to our models: Crystal and Moses were our bride and groom and they did a wonderful job. Chris and Kat also modeled for us and gave a very edgy look.

I also want to thank Erin Cady from Art and Soul Photography in Glenwood Springs, CO. She found all of our models (Crystal is her assistant) got some amazing bouquets and really made the day happen. Here is a glimpse of what our afternoon consisted of...





This is my 99th post, so obviously my next one will be 100 and I am trying to think of some interesting things to do. So check back in a few days for my 100th post.

3 comments:

Kevin Von Qualen said...

nice work!!!

poor, poor dresses.... haha, jk! they had it comin!

(i don't know what that means!)

Erin Cady said...

Oh Andrew! So awsome. I had a great time getting to talk to you! I can't believe we grew up only a few blocks away from eachother. Man, it's such a small world! :) I'm so glad this all worked out, I know that all of us had a great time. We will definitely have to do it again. Oh, and I'd love for you guys to come to Glenwood!
P.S. Crystal and I JUST pulled into town, so I'm so jealous that everyone has gotten a a chance to go through their images already! Oh and yes, crystal's dress is still very wet. :)

Crystal... said...

love it... so excited.. it was such an awesome day...