Thursday, October 11, 2007

Let's Go Rockies!

The Rockies start their series against the Diamondbacks tonight, and if they win the series it is on to the World Series. I have been a Rockies fan since their inception, and when Eric Young hit a home run in the first ever at bat in Denver, I was hooked. However the Rockies have struggled for the last 12 years, and I never thought I would be able to say "if the Rockies win 4 more games they will be in the world series." But tonight I CAN say that, and I am excited. So GO ROCKIES!

That is my Wild Card hat that I bought, and this week's Sports Illustrated has the Rockies pitcher Jeff Francis on the cover.




On another note, I have a bunch of things to blog about in the coming days; so check back.

2 comments:

Bryce said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bryce said...

There goes Francis' rotator cuff. Thanks SI.