Thursday, October 25, 2007

"Love Is The Killer App"



I just finished reading an incredible book that I think can benefit anyone in any job. The title of the book is "Love is the Killer App" written by Tim Sanders. He says the business world is changing, and the most important thing you can have today is love. He says that it is so important to build your knowledge and then SHARE your knowledge with anyone who can benefit from it. He talks about becoming what he calls a "lovecat," and describes the importance of sharing your intangibles with your "bizpartners." Our intangibles are..."our knowledge, our network, and our compassion."

He gives numerous examples proving how this philosophy can be successful. Most people believe that business in general is cut-throat, and that you should never share your "secrets." Tim Sanders believes the opposite, he believes it is through sharing that you will really become successful.

Once I started reading it I couldn't put it down, I enjoyed reading it and I have enjoyed using his lessons in my own life. Thanks Tim!

No comments: