Monday, October 15, 2007

Some Pictures...

I know I have been talking a lot about baseball, but the Rockies are on a historic run right now and if they win tonight they are in the World Series.
But I digress...

We did a Trash The Dress Shoot a few weeks ago with some awesome photographers here in Colorado and we had so much fun. I had a slideshow up a few weeks ago but I wanted to post some actual pictures for everyone to see.

This whole idea of "trashing the dress" is kind of a new one, and may sound strange when you first hear of it. Although I think it can be a very fun and relaxed photo shoot. Crystal, who was the model for our shoot but also recently married, said it was "liberating."

If this is something you might be interested in, we can definitely talk about it. I hope you enjoy some of the images from the day...












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great eye for composition and the use of perspective to draw in the eye! also, kudos for the appropriate use of color. keep up the great work! kind regards, r. j. @ www.kern-photo.com