Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Please don't hate me...

As many of you know I am a Rockies fan, and I have been extremely excited about their trip to the World Series. I have already bought two hats, and if they win the World Series than I will have to buy a third. I spent almost 2 hours on Monday trying to buy tickets, only to find out that the site had crashed.

So I tried again on Tuesday, just like the other millions of fans around the world. I had no expectations that I would be able to get tickets; but I was definitely going to try. So I sat at my computer for 2.5 straight hours; and I am happy to say that I got some tickets. Although I must have been the luckiest Rockies fan in the world on Tuesday because I was actually able to get tickets to all 3 games in Denver; needless to say my family will be attending the World Series. I'm sorry if you tried to get tickets and were unsuccessful, but I promise I will cheer as loud as I can. GO ROCKIES!

1 comment:

Jared Wilson said...

I don't hate you. But I think it would be awesome if you wanted to hook me and my wife up. As you know, I'm a local photographer and RSS subscriber and I promise to send you every lead I receive in '08 when I'm already booked. :)
I'd happily pay but I can't afford outrageous markups. I tried for over 6 hours between Mon and Tue and never once got through. I hate to beg, but, well... I am! :)
if not, well, no hard feelings. Have a blast AND "Go Rocks"!