Monday, October 08, 2007

I love teaching.

Yesterday Jessica and I had the opportunity to share some of our knowledge with a great group of people at the Lookout Mountain Nature Center. It was such an honor to see so many people come out to hear what we had to say. I gave a small presentation about some basic camera terms and showed some of my own pictures. Then we went outside and took some pictures, and talked more about cameras. I love teaching and sharing and it is definitely something that I will do more of in the future. I would really like to teach a half day class where we can spend more time taking pictures.

I think everyone benefited from the class, I know I did. Thanks again to the Nature Center staff for allowing us to teach this program, and thank you so much to everyone who attended.

Here are a few pictures that Jessica took...






No comments: