Friday, September 19, 2008

Second shooting...

A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to second shoot with the incredibly talented Jared Wilson and I really had a great time. It's always fun to second shoot with other photographers to see how they work, interact with people and create great images. The couple was so much fun and they really had an amazing and emotional reception. You can check out Jared's blog for more pictures and more about the couple, but in the meantime here's a few of my favorites...











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job Andrew. Great off camera flash. I get more frustrated trying to do that I usually just quit. But it looks like you have it mastered. I met Jared for the first time the other day, what a nice guy. I haven't you in forever, but hopefully soon we will catch up. Keep up the great work.

Anonymous said...

Awesome stuff man! Glad you could join me! :) And thanks Gino - you're a pretty nice guy yourself!