Thursday, September 04, 2008

Mara and Dylan are married!

Mara and Dylan had a perfect ceremony and reception at Chautauqua Park in Boulder last weekend. I always love when a wedding completely fits the personality of the couple. Mara and Dylan had a great blue grass band that played the reception, their ceremony was outside and there were people playing frisbee in the background (it couldn't have been more perfect.) I've been friends with Mara since college so it was awesome to see here completely happy and she and Dylan are a perfect match. There was a lot of laughter (I mean a lot of it) and a few tears, some serious dancing and overall just a great time. Thanks Mara and Dylan for letting us spend the day with you and we wish you the best of luck. And by the way here are a few of our favorites...




I love the difference between their vows. Dylan's are messy, words are scratched out...



Mara's are perfectly written and everything is very neat and orderly.



I'd say Mara was a pretty relaxed bride. Jessica took this just about an hour before the ceremony started.



Mara has one of the most infectious laughs you've ever heard.


Their ceremony site couldn't have been more perfect.







I love this shot of the two of them walking back to the reception. They were so relaxed, casual and happy all day.




There was a lot of dancing, but nobody more than Mara and Dylan.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the shots of the vows - cool idea, and so sweet!

Katie Humphreys said...

cute!! what a fun couple! I also love the ones of the vows especially! awesome!

hope to see you guys soon!

Fitz said...

That last picture is great. I wonder who took it... The rest look wonderful, too.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic shots, you guys!