Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Grand Teton Wedding!

Jessica and I and Heather got home Sunday afternoon from a great trip to Grand Teton National Park for Matt and Marisa's wedding. We had an amazing time getting to see the parks for a day and even more fun photographing their amazing wedding. I'm out hunting right now so I will post and write more about their wedding in a week but I wanted to show you just a few images we created.

Jessica took this shot of Marisa who was really a stunning bride.


Their personality wasn't hard to see during the wedding day.



Jessica took this amazing shot as well...there's really nothing more to say.

3 comments:

Kevin Von Qualen said...

ooo, love the b&w fence shot!

Anonymous said...

Ditto what Kevin said!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful! I'm so glad that I got to see you two in action.