Thursday, May 24, 2007

I think the commercials got to me...

Well I finally made the switch (partially) to a Mac. Maybe those clever commercials did work on me, I don't think so, but you never know. Yes I am now the proud owner of a MacBook, it is a sweet little laptop that I am using to write this post with. I needed a new laptop because my other one sounds like a jet engine, gets incredibly hot is very slow, and randomly shuts off. Not to mention I bought the 17" version which weighs about 10 pounds. Not exactly portable. But that was years ago, and this is now; now I have a Mac. I still have a Dell desktop, but I am excited about learning how to use a Mac. So far I have been very impressed, all the pre-loaded software is very cool and very easy to use, plus it is portable and very quiet. The people in the store were incredibly helpful and knowledgeable; which is a nice change from a place like Best Buy or Circuit City. So while I haven't fully converted, I am exploring the other side.

3 comments:

Bryce said...

Here's how it works: quit=exit, apple=control, apple+option+esc=crtl+alt+del

Jon Boy said...

Welcome to the "other side." Hope you enjoy.

Anonymous said...

Nice man!! We should get together for lunch sometime soon! Hope you're enjoyin that new toy!