Tuesday, February 05, 2008

You can take good photos anytime, anyplace.

I think sometimes we forget that a great photo opportunity can be present just about anywhere. Certainly waiting for the "sweet light" or waiting for the perfect moment can produce some great pictures. However I think you can create great pictures almost all the time.

For example I took this picture last night out my back door. It was about midnight, snowing pretty hard, very quiet and serene, and there was a cool orange-colored light. I just leaned out the door and snapped off a shot; I like the eerie and mysterious look of it.

Basically just get out there with your camera and take pictures, and especially try taking pictures in situations you normally wouldn't.

1 comment:

Bryce said...

No offense to your neighbors, but it does look like several people have died in that house.