Monday, February 11, 2008

Fun family time at the Aquarium

Our family was in town this weekend, and it is always so much fun to see them. Our nephews love going to the Denver Aquarium so we headed there on Sunday (I think I'm only two visits away from earning my marine biology degree.) It is actually a pretty cool place to visit, there is a wide of variety of plant and animal life there; including three tigers. And yes I understand that tigers don't live underwater. Anyway if you haven't been I think it's worth a trip. Jessica took all of the shots, here are a few of our favorites...









2 comments:

Karie McLain Photographer, LLC said...

Andrew, these are awesome. I love the one of your nephew in front of the glass in black and white!

Anonymous said...

These are fantastic! I especially like the B/W one with Justin and Taylor and then the B/W one of the two boys. Jess...nice job, hon! When do I get my photography lesson?