Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Bryan and Rebekah are married!

Jessica and I were so lucky to be a part of Bryan and Rebekah's wedding last weekend. The two of them are so in love and were both so relaxed and excited on their wedding day. I think it is so wonderful when a couple is excited about sharing their day with everyone, they welcomed me and Jessica as if we were two friends and we truly felt like a part of the day. It was quite obvious that they truly enjoyed their wedding day and enjoyed having their friends and family there with them. I know I sound like a broken record but we are truly blessed to work with such amazing people. Here's a few of our favorites...

I love trying to capture some of the small details at a wedding.


Jessica always seems to take amazing shoe pictures.




Rebekah has one of the most amazing smiles I've ever seen.



See what I mean about the smile?



This was Bryan when he first saw her coming down the aisle.

I love seeing when people cry.


A very funny moment during the ceremony...


This little flower girl managed to fight through the yawning to do a great job.



Their reception was very cool.






I took an awesome lighting workshop that allowed us to create these pictures. I'm a bit behind on my blogging but I will definitely talk more about the workshop.

Thanks again Bryan and Rebekah and congratulations!

3 comments:

ShannonK.CenterAveImaging said...

I love your use of "one light" way to go Andrew! Great seeing you last week :)

Anonymous said...

You got some great shots, guys. Love the colors! You captured some amazing moments.

Anonymous said...

Nice moments. I like the way you are processing the images.