Friday, March 14, 2008

Random Thoughts for your Weekend...

I went to a funeral yesterday and on the program was an Irish Blessing. I really like the blessing, and I was just talking about it with my friend Greg last weekend. I think it is so cool when two seemingly random things are actually connected; you just have to look for it.

May the road rise up
to meet you.

May the winds be always
at your back.

May the sun shine warm
upon your face.

May the rains fall soft upon your fields and,
until we meet again,

May God hold you in the palm
of His hand.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you heard of Jackopierce? They put this blessing to music and it was always one of my favorites. You'll have to check them out on iTunes. I think you'll really love the song.