Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I had a 5-Way at Skyline, Slyders at White Castle, Ice Cream at Graeters...

I apologize for not blogging for a few days, I was visiting my friend Greg in Cincinnati. Greg and I were roommates in College, and lived together for about 5 years during college and right after. He has been living in Prague and traveling across Europe for the last 18 months; so it was great to see him. I had never been to visit him in Cincinnati and I really enjoyed seeing where he grew up, and I got the official "Tour de Greg."

I also happened to be there during one of their biggest snow storms in decades. Apparently 10 inches of snow is more than enough to shut down the city. We also did our fair share of eating, in fact I don't think I ate anything healthy for about 4 days. I had chili at Skyline (which I've never had before) and I also had my first
(and second and third) burgers from White Castle.

I had so much fun spending time with Greg, seeing where he grew up and having time to catch up on the last 18 months. Here are a few pictures from our random adventures while I was out there...

Cold and snowy.



I was told this was the best view of the Cincinnati skyline...I guess I'll see it next time.

I forgot to mention that the wind was blowing pretty hard.





We shoveled the driveway, so I did get some exercise.

We also visited his cousin's farm in Indiana, and went for a small hike. So a little more exercise to offset the eating.

And we answered the age-old question..."Do horses like ranch sunflower seeds?" The answer is no.

Greg doing his best model imitation.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photos, Andrew! Looks like you guys had a great time!