Friday, March 21, 2008

I made a pretty big mistake...

I learned a good lesson this week; double check your work. No I didn't accidentally lose pictures or a report. I messed up my NCAA Tournament Bracket. I had every game picked the night before, and then Thursday morning I was checking it and must have forgot to save my final pick. So I have every game picked but the championship (I'm picking North Carolina by the way) which basically means my bracket is almost worthless.

I know in the grand scheme of life this isn't really important, but I wasn't too pleased with myself when I realized what I'd done.

In all seriousness I hope everyone has a great Easter weekend. This is one of my favorite holidays and times of year. The Church ceremonies during this week are so moving and spiritual; and lent is such a great time for personal reflection and prayer. Plus we always go to the White Fence Farm every Easter morning with my whole family; if you've never been than you are missing out.

I hope that everyone has a great weekend, and make sure to check back soon for some pictures from Kelsey and Nathan's wedding.

No comments: