Friday, March 28, 2008

A quick mountain getaway...

This time of year I always start to get a bit of cabin fever. The weather is getting nicer, and I get excited about being able to spend more time outside and in the mountains. Jessica was on spring break this week so we spent a few nights at the Mt. Princeton Hot Springs near Buena Vista. It was such a great time and really a cool place; they had two soaking pools as well as numerous pools right along the creek. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who lives in Colorado. There was also a small ghost town that we decided to drive to; unfortunately there was a significant amount of snow so we didn't get to see much of it. Just an excuse to go back in the summer.

Ghost towns are always very cool places to take pictures, the old signs and buildings are very unique.




I love getting out of town and into the mountains. It is one of my favorite things to do.


This area of Colorado is very popular for rafting and kayaking, and this just made for an awesome image.


And of course the two of us...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a cool place I'll have to add to my must visit spots.