Tuesday, December 04, 2007

An apology and some pictures.

I realized it's been a week since my last post, and I wanted to apologize. I usually don't get that far behind on blogging, but I have some interesting things to talk about the next few days. My dad and I spent a few days deer hunting last week in eastern Colorado. I always enjoy our trips together because I get to spend some quality time with my dad; it is one of my favorite activities every year. There is a lot of old machinery and all kinds of cool textures on some of the farms out there, so it is always fun to take pictures. We also came across a huge flock of red winged black birds, and we had fun watching and photographing all of them. So here are a few random pictures from last week.









2 comments:

stacyZ said...

I adore that third to the last pic! I just see that printed metallic and drool. You gotta start offering art prints mr!

See you soon.

Katie Humphreys said...

so fun!! (chris is starting to feel jealous about your adventures outdoors :)

Also-love the new blog look!!! hope you guys are doing well!