Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Second Shooting

I got to second shoot a wedding with Katie from Jenna Walker Photography on Friday night and it was such a great time. I really respect Jenna and Katie and everything they have done, so I was very excited to have the opportunity to photograph with Katie. I really enjoyed second shooting because I was able to just hang back and get some very candid shots and some shots from different angles. It snowed all day, and it was pretty cold but that didn't stop us from getting some great shots. Here is my favorite picture from the day. Kelsey spent about 5 minutes with her dad before he walked her down the aisle and it was such an emotional moment.

I will post some more pictures in the next few days; and I apologize for getting behind on my blogging. I hope everyone is getting their Christmas shopping done, and that you will all have the chance for some time off and relaxation around the holidays.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love this one andrew! you should share the photo and that series where she has her eyes closed, close to tears...it really struck a chord with me.

have a great holiday! thanks for everything!