Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving To Everyone

I have always enjoyed Thanksgiving because I get to spend the day with family, and really reflect on what I am thankful for. I have such a blessed and wonderful life and I am thankful for so many things. Jessica, my family, my friends, everyone who let us into their lives to photograph their wedding this year. I am thankful that I have the opportunity and ability to take pictures as my profession and I am thankful for everyone who takes the time to read my blog. I am also thankful for all of the great photographers I have met this year who have shared their knowledge and helped me grow. There are so many other things that I am thankful for, but these are the most important to me. So please remember to tell someone why you are thankful for them today.

And remember to eat as much food as you want, I know I will.

No comments: