Monday, November 12, 2007

What Are You Reading?

My friend Jon told me about an interesting website called Shelfari. It allows you to create a "shelf" with your favorite books, then you can share that shelf with others on the site and your friends. It allows you to talk about books you have read, recommend them to others or learn about new books you may want to read.

For most of my life reading hasn't been a priority, but lately I have realized the importance of reading. So I have made it a point to read more; and it has been great. Right now I am reading mostly business and marketing books and it has been so helpful and beneficial to my business. I added my "bookshelf" to my blog on the right hand side, and you can click here to see my shelf on Shefari. Let me know if you join and I will add you as a friend.

No comments: