Wednesday, November 19, 2008

We're leaving, but you can follow us!

We're leaving tomorrow morning to photograph a great wedding in Sunriver, Oregon and we couldn't be more excited. We'll be gone for the weekend but of course I'll have pictures when we get back. I won't be updating the blog over the weekend but you can follow us either on Facebook (if we're friends) or through Twitter. I'm just trying Twitter so I'll do my best to keep it updated; make sure to check those both out if you're interested.

Our new blog is right around the corner and it's going to have some cool features (like facebook and twitter integration) so I'm anxious for everyone to try those out and see if it's worthwhile. I have a few ideas as to how I'll make them useful and worth your time so make sure to check back.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and I'll update soon!

No comments: