Monday, June 09, 2008

Jen and Scotty are married!

We have been so excited for Jen and Scotty's wedding at the Boettcher Mansion since we met them last year, and we weren't disappointed. Everything on their day came together perfectly (even the emergency trip to the seamstress.) Their love for each other was so obvious and there wasn't a dry eye during their personally written vows (even Jessica was crying, and thank you to whoever gave here some kleenex.) It's those moments when I truly realize how lucky we are to do what we do. To be present for such a happy and emotional time in people's lives is truly a blessing that I'm thankful for everyday. Here's a few (actually more than a few) of our favorite pictures...




I really like looking for all of the details at weddings...even the budweiser with clamato and gas-x.


Jen had a major dress emergency and she had to find a seamstress at the last minute. After some serious anxiety everything worked out and she was smiling again.




I love finding the unique things that every couple does, like all of the groomsman wearing crazy socks.


Isn't she gorgeous?


Calm and cool...(and a little nervous.)


This is Jen trying to look out at everyone right before she came down the aisle.


I love the way he's looking at her in this image.


His dad bawled through the whole ceremony.







They snuck in a quick first dance while everyone was at the cocktail hour.


I love the way she's looking at him in this one.


They were watching everyone walk into the reception and waiting to make their entrance.






Thanks Jen and Scott for allowing us to be a part of your wedding day. (If you want to watch their slideshow you can click here.)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I love all the "behind the scenes" moments from this day from the seamstress emergency to right before Jen walks down the aisle. The anticipation and excitement of the day is really evident in these beautiful images.

Anonymous said...

Love love love the last two! It seems like it's been so long since the last MH group. How've you been? Things are going well. Busy trying to get a website live. Hopefully see you in a couple of weeks!

Anonymous said...

Ok so I just left a comment and it didn't put my name! It's Rachael, sorry it doesn't want to register my google account I guess.

Enoch Photography said...

wow you guys - this Wedding is gorgeous! I love the slide show I absolutely love your work here. Great job! Your exposures are spot on - especially on such a sunny day! //enoch

Anonymous said...

I really think this is one of the best weddings you've shot yet. I cried a little while watching the slide show (Jess already knows). You captured some amazing moments. Kudos, you two!

Karie McLain Photographer, LLC said...

Awesome Andrew! This was a gorgeous wedding. I hope you guys are doing well. You are right... we are baaaack! Can't wait to catch up!

R. J. Kern said...

great socks, sun flare, and captured moments!!!

www.fabuluxephotos.com said...

fun, fun, fun....the one with the crazy socks is great!!! I can't say more :)

Erin Cady said...

I LOVE the falre shot...! Just gorgeous! Tell Jessica, it's ok... I've cried at some of my clients weddings, too. ;)