Thursday, June 05, 2008

Backpacking with Brian

My friend Brian and I went for a one night backpack trip this week up Herman Gulch. At the end of the month Brian, Jon, Greg and myself will be going for a 6 day backpack trip so we wanted to get out and start getting ready. There was still quite a bit of snow so we didn't make it as far as we wanted, but we did get some great pictures. Here's just a few of my favorites...








Which of these last two images do you like better, the color or black and white?

We have two weddings this weekend so make sure to check back next week for some great wedding images. Have a wonderful weekend.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think on that image... I like the color better.
6 days, huh? Have a great time!

Kevin Von Qualen said...

color!! love it!! you gotta get that one hanging in your house!

Enoch Photography said...

are you freakin' kiddin' me! That forth image is off the hook! Great images! Love them! //enoch

Bryce said...

The color one looks really good because the sun, snow, and clouds kind of wash everything else out.

Anonymous said...

All great shots, Andrew!

I've got a hard time deciding between the color and b/w. Both are striking.

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrew!

I like #4! Hope you are having a great summer!

Angie

Erin Cady said...

color- I want to hang that shot in my house! :) Seriously, we might have to talk about that...