Sunday, May 18, 2008

My Mom and Dad

Are truly amazing and inspiring people. They were at the wedding we photographed last weekend so I made sure to get a few quick images of the two of them. My mom doesn't really like having her picture taken so I tried to get some while she wasn't looking. However she seemed to spot me almost every single time. I don't have as many pictures of my parents as I would like so I've been trying to get more of them. My mom wanted to have the final say as to which pictures would make the blog but I assured her I would only put up good ones. So here's a few...

See what I mean about her having the uncanny ability to know when I was taking her picture...




I love this shot because these expressions really capture my parents relationship. If you know them, then you know what I'm talking about.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heart your parents.

Erin Cady said...

That's so funny because I was just thinking the same thing about my parents- that I don't have enough photos of them, but I also need to be sneaky! I love the photos of them dancing, very cute.