Sunday, May 11, 2008

LeeAnn and Eric are getting married...

I met LeeAnn and Eric at Chautauqua Park in Boulder a few days ago for their engagement pictures. If you've never been to the park I would definitely recommend going, it's tucked right up against the Flatirons and is a great place for a hike. LeeAnn and Eric couldn't have been easier to work with and we hit it off right away. I know their wedding is going to be amazing and we can't wait for it in August. Here's a few pictures...









Make sure to check back tomorrow for Anna and Rob's amazing wedding photos.

3 comments:

Enoch Photography said...

Beautiful shots... love the landscape! I have to head up that way! /e

Unknown said...

top image is my favorite! were these the ones right before our lunch last week?

Anonymous said...

Great shots. I have photographed in Chataqua Park tons of times. It took be a couple of minutes to figure out where you were. Great angles, and originality. See you Tuesday