Sunday, January 06, 2008

Thanks!

This past year has been so amazing for me and Jessica, we have met so many people who have helped and influenced us. When we decided that we were ready to photograph weddings so many wonderful people came into our lives; and the people already in our lives provided us with so much support. I have really learned the power of asking other people for help; there are so many wonderful people who are willing to offer their time to you. All you need to do is ask. So here is a (non-comprehensive) list of everyone who has been influential in my life this year.

My wife Jessica! Her support this year has been so amazing, I couldn't have done any of this without her.
My parents Tom and Lorraine. There are so many reasons why they are important in my life, but their inspiration, and their support is unmatched.
My sisters Chrissy and Sarah.
Jessica's entire family: Dan, Rita, Heather, Justin, Megan, Taylor, Maddox and Dave.
All of my aunts, uncles, and cousins.
Jenna Walker and Katie Thurmes
Jim Christianson
Chris and Katie Humphreys
Grant Oakes
These photographers all went out of their way to offer help, encouragement, support and their knowledge to me. It is very much appreciated.
All of the other photographers I have met; there are too many to name here but you have all influenced me.
The Boettcher Mansion.
All of the amazing couples who let us photograph your wedding this year. Mike and Carly, Mandi and Cory, Chris and Ashley, Matt and Kelly, Rachel and Ryan, Ellice and Michael, Michele and Lee, Bill and Kirstin and Steve and Lori. Without them none of this would have been possible.
All of our friends who have supported us in our business and who have referred us to everyone they know.
Everyone who reads this blog, it means so much that you take time out of your busy day to keep up with me.

This is beginning to sound like I just won an Oscar; but I think it is very important to thank people and let them know that they had an impact on your life. So take the time today to let someone know how thankful you are for what they have done for you.

No comments: