Sunday, August 12, 2007

Rachel and Ryan's Wedding

We just got home from Rachel and Ryan's wedding and we had such an amazing time. They are an amazing couple and you can just tell that they are totally in love, and perfect for each other. We had the opportunity to work with some great other vendors as well. Dan with Celebration Station was the DJ, he was actually the DJ at our own wedding and is great at what he does. Gary was the minister and performed a wonderful ceremony at the Shove Chapel. Then onto the reception that the Sheraton in Colorado Springs. It was a great weekend, and we are so happy for Rachel and Ryan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys did a phenomenal job. Really...gave me goosebumps and made me cry again, so I guess you're doing something right!

Anonymous said...

You guys are an amazing team! The pictures you captured are perfect. I will recomend you to all of my friends. Thank you soooooooo much for all you did