Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Here's Why You Need a Wedding Album

My mom's birthday was yesterday and Jess and I have been working on her birthday present for awhile. In fact it was a gift for both her and my dad. They have been married for 31 years and don't have a wedding album. All they have are 60 4x6's that are beginning to fade; and are stuck in an album that is falling apart. So Jessica and I snuck into their house while they were on vacation, scanned their pictures and put together a small album for them. My mom watched it about 10 times last night and cried every time.

I think it really showed the importance of getting an album in your wedding package. Sure things were different when they got married 31 years ago; but today there is no reason you shouldn't get a gorgeous wedding album in your photography package.

Here it is, I hope you enjoy it as much as they did...

1 comment:

|| davidjay || said...

That's awesome! What a great idea! Loved the album!