Monday, June 11, 2007

We're two years old!

Today Jessica and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary, it has been an incredible 2 years; we have grown so much and experienced so much together. To be able to love another person the way I love Jessica is hard to describe with words. All I can say is that I thank God everyday for bringing us together, it has truly been a blessing. People always say that it is the easiest decision you will ever make, and that is so true. There wasn't a doubt in mind that Jessica was "the one." I am so excited about the future that lies ahead of us, and where we will go. I am also excited about the present; what will happen to us tomorrow and the next day. There are so many exciting things happening in our life right now I want to enjoy every single moment together.

For anyone considering marriage, don't listen to the naysayers and people who tell you not to. Marriage is such an incredible adventure and there is nothing better than sharing it with that perfect person.

No comments: