Thursday, June 14, 2007

Morgan's Senior Pictures

Jessica and I had the opportunity to photograph Morgan for her senior pictures, and we had a great time. She is going to be a senior at Green Mountain High School this year, but she is already thinking about college. She plays on the softball team and is hopeful that they are going to have a good season. Morgan was incredibly easy to photograph, she never stopped smiling and I think she had a good time. Here are a few of our favorites...









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great work Aaron! These are beautiful. I love the one of her on the Red Rocks benches. Hope all is well.

Anonymous said...

sorry Andrew, I don't know why I called you Aaron in my last post...I think I'm losing my mind trying to keep up with our little one. Everything looks great.