Wednesday, April 11, 2007

When I am the happiest.

I always love Easter weekend because it is a time of celebration as a Catholic, it is symbolic of rebirth and this year I have gone through so many changes it was extra special for me. I also get to spend time with family members and go to the White Fence Farm. There is nothing better than fried chicken and corn fritters at 11:00 in the morning, (and no, I am not joking, I really like it.)

On Friday night Jess and I drove to Eagle to spend time with Jessica's family, and to help our nephews dye Easter eggs and go for an Easter egg hunt. Then on Saturday night we drove home to spend time with my family. It was a busy weekend and we hardly had time for ourselves, but we loved it. It just reaffirmed for me something that has always been so important in my life, family. I am the happiest when I am with my family; parents, sisters, cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents and especially Jessica. I absolutely love my family and they give me so much love and encouragement and inspiration.

It helps me to remember one of the reasons I wanted to go into business for myself. I love photography, and I love the happiness and emotion at weddings, I love creating lasting memories for people. But this business has also given me the opportunity to spend more time with my wife Jessica, which is truly amazing. It has also afforded me the opportunity to spend more time with the rest of my family, and that is a gift I am very thankful for.

Here is a slideshow of some of the Easter festivities. I am pretty sure that I have the two cutest nephews in the world.

No comments: