Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Mud and Business

Things have been busy the last week, Jessica had a birthday over the weekend and we celebrated twice; and once the previous weekend, so she got a lot of birthday time. I really enjoy birthdays, the cake, presents, singing, family, all that fun stuff.

I have been working hard for my dad, turning on and servicing sprinkler systems. It can be an incredibly dirty job, and yesterday was definitely one of those days.


Jessica and I are going to an all day workshop, called the fstopworkshop. It is put on by two great photographers here in Colorado... James Christianson and Jenna Walker. We are very excited because it is going to be a great day of photography and business. I'm sure we will have tons of sample pictures up over the weekend. I hope that everyone is doing well, talk to you soon.

No comments: