Tuesday, March 06, 2007

A Great Compliment

I got this great compliment from the mother of a groom yesterday...

"Andrew,
I have been meaning to write to you since I saw the very first photos you sent right after the wedding. I really don’t know where to begin to tell you how incredibly amazing all the photos are, they just leave me speechless! You are extremely talented and I am just so impressed by your work. I have shared your website with every one I can think of and every one has had only praise for your work (although as the Mother I must say you had some attractive subjects to work with)! So I will happily do any PR for you that I can. And yes I did receive the photos I ordered, thank you so much for the 8x10 it is one of my very favorite. I can’t wait to receive the photo album. You can be sure I will be carrying it around the hospital (Littleton) with me and showing it off to as many people as I can! I hope our paths will cross again in the future and thank you so very much for preserving this most special day so beautifully."


I am so glad to hear these great praises from people, it means so much to me, and it is one of the reasons why I am doing this job.

No comments: