Friday, March 23, 2007

Finally!

Well as promised our new website is up, and I am absolutely blown away. It is really incredible, everything flows so well, the music is great, the colors are amazing. I am really impressed with it, and I hope that everyone feels the same way. There is a flash version for faster Internet connections, and an HTML version for dial-up Internet connections. There is also a link to my blog on the splash page, so you will always know where it is. Please look through it and give me some feedback, I hope you like it. Well I am off to pack for Vegas, I will update the blog a few times while I am gone, so please check it. And I will always have my phone with me, so call with any questions or comments that you may have. 303-503-7543. Oh and here is a link to the new website. www.schaeferphotography.net

No comments: