Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Finally some warm weather.

This week has brought us a few days of 70+ degree weather, after all of the cold and snow we have had I don't mind a little global warming. I had promised Jess that on the first 70 degree day I would buy her a new pair of flip-flops, so I had to live up to that promise and after somehow she ended up with two pairs. She works very hard, 50 hours a week at school, a few more hours at home, all day classes in Greeley every other Saturday for her masters, and being an integral part of our photography business. She deserves everything she gets and more, she has been such an inspiration to me.

Since the weather was so nice I decided to go for a run yesterday. Everything was fine, although I wouldn't recommend running near a middle school when the kids are getting out...because I got a few heckles. The first one "Run Forrest Run" is pretty predictable and not very original. The second one "Hey man your legs are really white," is really just stating the obvious. Anyone who knows me knows that I have white legs, get over it. I will probably go running again today, but I will try and miss the middle school.

Here are some pictures of our walk this weekend along the South Platte in Littleton.

So here are the new flip-flops.


I have always loved reflection pictures.


And random pictures of signs.


Jessica is really getting some great shots.


It is only a matter of time before she is a better photographer than me.


Changing your angle and perspective is a great way to get some cool looking pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the flip flops! I have major spring fever after some 70-degree weather here this week too. But today, snow. Yuck.

My son is in middle school and I feel absolutely certain that he would not make fun of you if you ran by him. Not much anyway.