Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Little kids are great

I had the opportunity to spend some time with my two nephews over the weekend. Taylor is two and a half years old, and has now been skiing for a few months. Maddox is seven months old and is quite possibly the happiest baby you have ever met. Taylor is always on the go, and all he wants to do is play; cars, trains, football, hide and go seek, you name it he will do it. Having the ability to photograph two little kids has been a great opportunity for me, it is a very unique challenge to photograph young children, and I love being able to "practice" on my two nephews. Here are just a few of my favorites.

Taylor and Justin heading to the ski lift.


He loves the ski lift.


He can turn, stop, start, he is probably better than me.


My favorite picture of the day.


Thumbs up for a great day.


Maddox is a wonderfully happy baby.


Always smiling.




Have a great day.

No comments: