Thursday, February 15, 2007

I am excited...


I was at the Boettcher Mansion last week and I can't wait to shoot a wedding there. The renovations that they are making are incredible, and the landscaping is going to be amazing. I have always liked that whole area, in fact I worked at the Nature Center next door for a year, the scenery is incredible and it really feels like you are tucked away in the mountains. The mansion has always been an amazing location, and after this spring it is going to be even better. I feel very honored to be a part of their preferred vendor program, there are some amazing vendors there and I am excited to get to meet more of them. For those of you who have already booked the mansion, you won't be disappointed. And to those of you looking for a place to be married, you should head up to Lookout Mountain and check out this amazing venue.

I would also like to say thank you to the Table Mountain Inn for having me as their featured photographer last weekend at one of their tastings. It is an incredible place to have a reception, great food and a very helpful staff. The tasting was a great time, Jessica and I had the opportunity to talk to a few brides and grooms, and we got to sample some very delicious food. Good luck to everyone in their wedding planning.

No comments: