Thursday, February 22, 2007

It's Time

Jessica and I have decided that it's time for a new website. My current one has worked well, and it has displayed my pictures admirably. However it doesn't have the "pop" that other websites have, it doesn't have the appeal that other websites have. There are some great designs and some great companies out there that are making it easier than ever to create an incredible website.

I am so excited about the prospect of getting a new website, it will be a whole new look for Schaefer Photography, an even better image, and in the end more functional. It is my goal to make things as easy as possible for anyone out there who needs a photographer. From a beautiful website, to my package, to my personality and pictures I want you to have a great experience. So please check back soon, I hope to have my website up as soon as possible.

No comments: