Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wow I haven't been a very good blogger...and I apologize.

It's uncharacteristic for me to go so long without a blog post. And to make it worse I have a lot of things I want to discuss with everyone. I will definitely be posting on a more frequent basis and here are a few of the topics I want to discuss with you in the coming weeks and months...

1. Weddings we are photographing-we are going to have some amazing weddings in the next few weeks and I'm excited to share them.

2. Backpacking and hunting trips with my dad.

3. Fantasy football and regular football. (A little clue...I'm predicting the Broncos will win the Super Bowl.)

4. An amazing $55 t-shirt.

5. What you and I are doing to take more responsibility for our planet and ourselves.

6. Solar energy.

7. The election season, campaigns and all those awful TV commercials for the next 10 weeks.

8. Marketing ideas (some that I use and some that you use.)

9. Our new website which will be launching very soon.

10 Our new blog which will be launching in the next month or two.

I realize this is kind of a lame post but I am excited to keep talking with everyone who takes the time to listen to me. I also want to start making our interactions more two-way and I have some ideas about how to do that.

Have a great Labor Day Weekend and I'll talk to you soon!

No comments: