Thursday, August 28, 2008

As promised...we have a new website.

I think it is so important that we have a great website to display our work online. I know that every potential bride and groom that contacts us will check our website and we want to make sure that it really portrays us. We want our website to be a reflection of who we are as photographers and people. Certainly we can't put our entire life on there but we want people to get a glimpse of who we are and what is important to us. I think we've succeeded with this new website; certainly we'll be working on it a bit more but we're incredibly excited to let everyone see it.

You can view it by going to www.andrewandjessica.com. Please take a look around and let us know what you think. Does it reflect me and Jessica? Can you get a sense of what's important to us and who we are? Leave a few comments and let me know what you think.

I'd like to thank the team of designers and support staff at livebooks for doing all the work and helping us to create a great presence on the web.

4 comments:

Kevin Von Qualen said...

hey guys! your work just shines thru on the new website. what a great presentation and a great asset!

scejka said...

Andrew and Jessica, I love the new site! It's clean and simple and shows your great work and personality! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Looks great guys. Love the song and the photos. Congrats on the new site, and going with a great company....nothing like live books.

Anonymous said...

Your new website rocks, you guys! I think your nature shines through, and the simple background of the site allows your work to speak for itself. Impressed, I am.