Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thanks Garrett and Joy!

I spent the last two days at the Elevate 3 workshop which was put on by Garrett and Joy Nudd. They are an incredible husband and wife photography team and I learned so much in the two days that we spent together. Their marketing and customer service are amazing and I'm excited to start putting a few different things into practice. They are both amazing photographers and wonderful people. They just get it. They understand how to run a successful business and a successful family and be happy all at the same time.

I really enjoy participating in workshops like these and spending time with other talented people from the Denver area. We have a great group that is only getting stronger. You can go to Garrett and Joy's blog to see a few pictures from the week.

The workshop took place at Jenna and Katie's (and Matt's) Studio in Denver, and Jenna and Matt were our models for the night shoot. Here's just a few shots of the two of them.

Thanks again Garrett and Joy for giving us your time and sharing your talents with all of us.

Heres' Garrett and Joy checking out a few of their shots.







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

andrew! how fun!!! thanks so much for posting these - matt and I had a BLAST doing this and we are so grateful for your friendship! just wish jessica could have joined us too!

Anonymous said...

Great Job. #4 is my favorite..... I wish all couples were as fun as they were. See you around....

Anonymous said...

these are beautiful! love the creative shots. jenna is as stunning as ever! wish i could have attended the workshop too! :)

Erin Cady said...

Well ok you're ahead of me here! I still haven't gone through any of my images from the workshop. Your shots of Jenna and Matt are great!It never ceases to amaze me how we can get a group of photographers together with models and still come up with COMPLETELY different images when we were practically standing on each others toes!