Tuesday, September 04, 2007

We're Teaching a Class.

One thing I have always enjoyed is teaching, and now I will have the opportunity to share some of my knowledge. A few years ago I worked at the Lookout Mountain Nature Center where I taught nature programs. They offer all kinds of different programs for all ages of people. The people who teach the classes are great educators; and great people so I am excited to have the opportunity to teach a class there.

The class will be on Sunday October 7th and last 2-3 hours. The main focus will be getting people more comfortable with their digital cameras, and getting people outside taking some photographs. I will give some advice and tips that have helped me along the way as well as provide information for further learning. I am extremely excited about it and I know it will be a great time. The class is open to anyone who wants to sign up, so if you are interested please call or e-mail me and I will give you all of the information. You can also click here to see a copy of their program schedule; scroll to the second page and under the October 7th date is the information about the program. The phone number is also there if you would like to call them directly to sign up for the program. It will be a fun afternoon and I hope to see you there.

No comments: