Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Thanks!

This past year has been so amazing for me and Jessica; and one of the big reasons are the 19 amazing couples who have allowed us to be a part of their lives. We certainly wouldn't be where we are today without their support and their trust in us. We've put together a recap slideshow with some of our favorite images from each of their weddings.

I realize I haven't blogged the last two weddings yet...I'm waiting for our new blog which should be ready by the end of the year.

Please click here to be taken to the slideshow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful, beautiful year you and Jess have had together as photographers. The slideshow is amazing and really shows your talent - and you can't hide the fact that you just keep getting better with every wedding. I'm so proud of you guys!